=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=607&g2_GALLERYSID=TMP_SESSION_ID_DI_NOISSES_PMT” alt=”A12GXHeadSkimmed2″ width=”466″ height=”350″ />Look at it,isn’t she just beautiful. All shinny and almost completely assembled. With ports so big and smooth…….. almost got sidetracked there.
Received her back yesterday from the machining shop after a very gentle skimming job just to make sure all is in good
order and ready viagra for sale for some serious hard work and alot of abuse on the gymkhana tracks. The only thing that is still in the back of my head is the water ports that show signs of damage, but at least this was approved by my father that has a lot more experience than me. Just need a final cleanup after the machining and the last few parts must be prepped before we can start with the rebirth of the A12GX head on the A14. What a nice combination these to will be, coupled that with the pare of SU’s waiting there turn. A nice change from the standard DCOE route in SA. Hopefully tonight the installation can commence.
Last night Ruan and I installed the new set of engine mountings, the old ones started tearing, so we upgraded them to some serious mounts. This stuff is so tough, I wonder if it wasn’t made for V6 or V8 engines. Lets see if the poor 1400 can tear them this round.
Luckily for us, half of the engine bay is stripped, to get a grinder in next to the dizzy and the strut tower is a task of immense struggle. After a hour or two, both mountings was in place and a set of happy eyes starred them down.
My brother and I also finished with the CAD drawings for the Camber/Castor plates. We printed them, took a pair of scissors to it and trial fitted it to make sure the new wholes will be in usable spots. On the Datsun it was a success, let’s hope the same for the Escorts side. Then we can get the first sets lazercutted and assembled.